The learning material includes…
- Define data modeling and explain its benefits.
- Recognize and understand the basic concepts and constructs of a data model.
- Read and interpret an entity relationship data model.
- Explain when data models are constructed during a project and where the models are stored.
- Discover entities and relationships.
- Construct an entity-relationship context diagram.
- Discover or invent keys for entities and construct a key-based diagram.
- Construct a fully attributed entity relationship diagram and describe all data structures and attributes to the repository or encyclopedia.
- Normalize a logical data model to remove impurities that can make a database unstable, inflexible, and nonscalable.
- Describe a useful tool for mapping data requirements to business operating locations.
Download PDF: 8_Data Modelling and Analysis (size 3155KB)
Comments are closed.