The learning material includes…
- Describe the benefits of use-case modeling.
- Define actors and use cases and be able to identify them from context diagrams and other sources.
- Describe the relationships that can appear on a use-case model diagram.
- Describe the steps for preparing a use-case model.
- Describe how to construct a use-case model diagram.
- Describe the various sections of a use-case narrative and be able to prepare one.
- Define the purpose of the use-case ranking and priority matrix and the use-case dependency diagram.
Download PDF: 7_Modelling System Requirement with Use Case (size 3179 KB)