- TOGAF9 Certified Enterprise Architect
- Certified Data Centre Professional (EPI)
- ITILv3 Expert (Manage Across Life Cycle)
- IRCA Certified Lead Auditor of Information Security Management System as per ISO 27001:2005
- Prince2 Foundation & Practitioner
- Certified ITSM ISO IEC 20000:2005 Foundation.
Creative and respected executive technology leader with 17 years of experience offering proven ability to capitalize on enterprise level technology, Engineering and Usability expert with proven adaptability and innovation in program leadership, execution intelligence, architectural design, IT & security audits, Change agent and problem-solver with a passion for technology; skilled in grasping the big picture, conceptualizing, developing, and implementing solutions, and partnering closely with business leaders and executives. Excels in developing and motivating highly focused teams that successfully meet and exceed company objectives.
Bhaumik has multidisciplinary skill set and is perfect IT Strategist.
-Technology Architecture & Integration
-Global IT delivery & Project Management
-Budgeting & Cost Control
-Leading Edge Software Development
-Electronic Commerce Strategy / Development
-Organization & Staff Development
-Staff Management & Team Building
-Strategic Analysis & Internal Consulting
Bhaumik has done B. E. Electronics & Communication, M.E. Computer Engineering and is PhD Scholar, conducting research on “Performance Enhancement of SPARQL query on Semantic web”.
Bhaumik is highly motivated and enthusiastic learner, who envisions business/academic and technical perspectives to develop workable solutions, provides added value, creates project deliverable in a timely manner, performs confidently and effectively under pressure and thrives on challenge.
He has worked on variety of technologies and systems. He carries wide experiences on CS/Web-based Technologies, Relational Databases, Project management, Achievable development plans and schedules, Scope/requirements definition, Analysis of business problems/needs, Full lifecycle development, Internal and external client/customer communication and support, Cross-functional team building and leadership / mentoring.
He is a seasoned IT professional and academician with comprehensive business / academic / technical skill-set in business process understanding, project management, requirements analysis, review design, test cases and work flow design. He is a customer-focused performer who is committed to quality in every task – from personal interaction with coworkers and users to high level of service provided to company/customer.
He has used varied methodologies like structural, procedural, object oriented analysis and design, UML, design patterns and gang of four. He has successfully initiated and managed J2EE and Microsoft technology based projects. He carries wide study on Higher Education & Research solution of SAP and Peoplesoft and has wide case study based experience on designing enterprise resource planning and coordination solutions.
He has also headed the development center (Next Generation Network Lab) of Education Campus-Changa, Gujarat, India as System Architect and Project Manager and during his tenure has successfully initiated, organized and managed projects and delivered to the clients.
- Networking: Active / passive network component design and configuration of layer 2 & 3 switches, design / planning and configuration of large size data centre
- IT Infrastructure: Design / configure virtual cloud environment, Design / audit data centre, , plan/configure/manage virtual infrastructure using VMWare tools, design and implement SRM and DR sites for data centre
- Security Framework: Design / audit security framework as per ISO 27001 specifications & guideline, Configuration / management of UTM , Configuration / administration of Enterprise C/S antiviruses , Design & Implementation of Wi-Fi Security solutions
- Data Centre Management & Automation: VMware Virtual Center, VMware Converter, VMware Update Manager, VMware Site Recovery Manager, VMware Capacity Planner, VMware Desktop Manager, VMware VCentre Operations Management Suite
- Virtual Infrastructure: VMware DRS, VMware High Availability, VMware Consolidated Backup, VMware Storage Motion, VMware VMotion
- Virtualization Platform: VMware ESX Server, VMware ESX Server 3i, VMware VMFS
- Technology Framework: Microsoft ASP/C# Dot Net, J2EE with MVC, PHP/MySQL
- Software Development Methodology: Structural / Procedural, OOA / OOD/ UML
- Computer Aided Software Engineering Tools: MS- Project and Microsoft Visio
- Multimedia: Flash MX, Action script, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Standards : ISO 9000-2001, ITILv3, ITSM ISO 20000, ITSM ISO 27001:2005
- UI Design: Flex, Balsamic, Illustrator, Photoshop, Fireworks
- Install, manage and administer Symantec Backup Exec 2010R3
- Configuration/ management of IBM System Storage DS Manager /of IBM Pure Flex System, IBM v3700/ IBM DS4300 / IBM DS3400 SAN environment with several enclosures