The learning material includes…
- Distinguish between different types of computer users and design considerations for each.
- Identify several important human engineering factors and guidelines and incorporate them into a design of a user interface.
- Integrate output and input design into an overall user interface that establishes the dialogue between users and computer.
- Understand the role of operating systems, web browsers, and other technologies for user interface design.
- Apply appropriate user interface strategies to an information system. Use a state transition diagram to plan and coordinate a user interface for an information system.
- Describe how prototyping can be used to design a user interface.
Download PDF: 17_INPUT DESIGN AND PROTOTYPING (size 1146 KB)