The learning material includes…
- Distinguish between internal, external, and turnaround outputs.
- Differentiate between detailed, summary, and exception reports.
- Identify several output implementation methods.
- Differentiate among tabular, zoned, and graphic formats for presenting information.
- Distinguish among area, bar, column, pie, line, radar, donut, and scatter charts and their uses.
- Describe several general principles that are important to output design.
- Design and prototype computer outputs.
Download PDF: 15_OUTPUT DESIGN AND PROTOTYPING (size 1352 KB)