The learning material includes…
- Differentiate between entity, interface, and control objects.
- Understand the concept of a dependency relationship and the circumstances under which it is used.
- Describe association navigability and explain why it is used.
- Define visibility and explain its three levels.
- Explain the difference between a behavior and a method.
- Understand the basic concept object responsibility and how it is related to message sending between object types.
- Explain the importance of considering object reuse during systems design.
- Differentiate between design patterns, object frameworks, and components.
- Describe three activities involved in completing object design.
- Differentiate between a design use-case narrative an an analysis use-case narrative.
- Construct an object robustness diagram.
- Describe CRC card modeling.
- Construct statechart and sequence diagrams.
- Construct a class diagram that reflects design specifics.
- Construct component and deployment diagrams.
Download PDF: 18_OBJECT-ORIENTED DESIGN AND MODELING USING THE UML (size 1624 KB)