The learning material includes…
- Define the appropriate format and media for a computer input.
- Explain the difference between data capture, data entry, and data input.
- Identify and describe several automatic data collection technologies.
- Apply human factors to the design of computer inputs.
- Design internal controls for computer inputs.
- Select proper screen-based controls for input attributes that are to appear on a GUI input screen.
- Design a web-based input interface.
Download PDF: 16_INPUT DESIGN AND PROTOTYPING (size 1011 KB)