The learning material includes…
- Identify feasibility checkpoints in the systems life cycle.
- Identify alternative system solutions.
- Define and describe four types of feasibility and their respective criteria.
- Perform various cost-benefit analyses using time-adjusted costs and benefits.
- Write suitable system proposal reports for different audiences.
- Plan for a formal presentation to system owners and users.
Downlaod PDF: 10_FEASIBILITY ANALYSIS AND THE SYSTEM PROPOSAL (size 975 KB)
Comments are closed.