The learning material includes…
- Compare and contrast conventional files and modern, relational databases.
- Define and give examples of fields, records, files, and databases.
- Describe a modern data architecture that includes files, operational databases, data warehouses, personal databases, and work group databases.
- Compare the roles of systems analyst, database administrator, and data administrator as they relate to databases.
- Describe the architecture of a database management system
- Describe how a relational database implements entities, attributes, and relationships from a logical data model.
- Transform a logical data model into a physical, relational database schema.
- Generate SQL code to create the database structure in a schema.
Download PDF: 14_DATABASE DESIGN (size 983 KB)
Comments are closed.